Start a new tradition with the Hoyt Satori 19in Riser
Bowhunting purists look no further.
Hoyt Satori 19in Riser combines the instincts of a traditional bow with the precise feedback of our most advanced competition recurves.
Ready to shoot off-the-shelf or compatible with a flipper rest. Nothing delivers a more pure bowhunting experience.
Hoyt Satori 19in Riser Description
- Fred Eichler Signature Series Satori riser optimizes innovation, cutting edge technology and classic designs
- In designing this bow Fred Eichler and Hoyt engineers made sure the Satori was the perfect blend of both traditional and modern technology
- Features micro adjust limb alignment system, original Hoyt dovetail system and includes an all new adjustable shelf module
- Shelf Module is a new center shot alignment system that allows the archer to fine tune center shot while still shooting off of the shelf
- Shelf Module can also be removed for shooting with an elevated or flipper style rest.
- Standard ILF limb fitting
- Recommended brace height: 7-8″
- Riser length: 19″
- AMO bow length: Short limbs (60″); Medium limbs (62″); Long limbs (64″)
- Weight: 2.40 lbs.
- Includes: calf hair side plate, rug rest, tiller bolt lock down wrench, bow slinger, and protective carrying case
The ideal limb designed to match your Hoyt Satori 19in Riser.
New glass wedge design, combines aerospace carbon and hard rock laminated maple cores for a smooth, accurate limb with great performance and post shot feel.
Build the perfect bow with the customization offered by the use of modern ILF risers and limbs